is a game in which the players meet and get to know two or three things about each-other.
Toys look forward, they want to play: stick, ball (stone), rope and bag are among the most basic things used as toys
Traces point backwards in time, they register a past event: a hairy hair clip, a chewing gum stuck under the desk, a stone smoothened by steps
- Pretend it never happened
- Act utterly surprised
- Shamelessly repeat it
- Pretend it was fully intentional
- Blame it on Force Majeure
- Do something else, totally irrelevant and unexpected, in order to randomise the occurrence.
- Excessively praise others for not having lost control
About blurring the ‘magic circle’ of the game and the distinction between game and narrative.
Process of Lying.
“I wish you were with the cannibals and it was dinner-time.”
Mark Twain, On the decay of the art of lying.
What is lying?
In general the lie is a false statement done by somebody[thing] or a group who knows the statement is not the whole truth…
compléter de la France tout en bénéficiant des baguettes, fromages, bières et vins.
I added some new thoughts [ placebo & confession ] [read more … en savoir plus]